that includes high and low voltage cables, battery, electric engine, electronic control units to ensure that your vehicle is completely covered.
Why Allianz Electric Motor Protect?
Electric and Electronic
Car Charging Station
is covered against external damages.
so you can be worry-free on repairs - even if it means having to rectify workmanship defects.
For Electric Vehicles Only
covers the loss or damages to your vehicle by malicious cyber acts, and even when your electric vehicle is operated under Advanced Driver Assistance Systems.
"New for Old"
if your car is less than 2 years old and damaged beyond repair.
Complimentary 24/7 Roadside Assistance
for both accident and breakdown to ensure that you are well taken care of.
Complimentary Courtesy Car
at your disposal, for each day your electric vehicle is being repaired in the workshop.
Swipe to view more
Third-Party Fire And Theft Only
Loss Or Damage To Car By Fire And Theft Only
Death Or Injury To Third-party
24/7 Roadside Assistance
Optional Cover With Additional Premium
Repairs at Any Workshop
¹ Customer can only claim one of either “Courtesy Car” or “Daily Transport Allowance benefit” (if applicable)
More About Allianz Electric Motor Protect
The Insured Person must be:
- Holding a valid Singapore identification document such as a Singapore NRIC, Employment Pass, Work Permit, Long Term Visit Pass, Student Pass, Dependent's Pass, or other recognised work pass entitling the holder thereof to remain, or enter and remain, in Singapore; and
- Holding a valid driver's license.
- Can I Purchase Allianz Electric Motor Protect If I Am Not Singaporean?
Yes, you can, as long as your car is legally registered in Singapore under the Singapore Road Traffic Act.
- Can No Claim Discount (NCD) Be Transferrable?
NCD is not transferrable to another person except to your spouse, provided that your spouse is purchasing a new Allianz Electric Motor Protect plan with Allianz. This is a onetime transfer and it is nonreversible. After the transfer, your NCD for your existing motor insurance policy will become 0%.
- What Is The Procedure For Transferring NCD From Allianz To Other Insurers And Vice Versa?
Your decision to transfer NCD happens at point of sale when you switch insurers. For example, your car is now insured with Insurer A with 40% NCD, you can call Allianz to enquire about Allianz Motor Protect plan and provide the relevant details before purchasing.
- What Is The Benefit Of Adding Named Drivers To My Electric Motor Insurance Policy?
By having named drivers in your motor insurance policy, your named drivers will enjoy the same lower excess as you. Excess is the amount you as the policyholder are required to contribute before you can make a claim.
- Allianz Electric Motor Protect Policy is underwritten by Allianz Insurance Singapore Pte. Ltd. (Allianz).
- We may use internet technologies to track your use of this website and information filled in by you whether submitted or not, to enable us to follow up and assist you with your application of our product(s). Alternatively, speak with us directly at 1800 222 1818.
- The above information is for reference only. If you are unsure whether this product is suitable for you, we strongly encourage you to speak to a qualified insurance adviser. Otherwise, you may end up buying a plan that does not meet your financial expectations or needs.
- The Policy may contain terms and conditions which are not detailed above. Should there be any discrepancy between the information shown above and the terms of the Policy, the terms of the Policy shall prevail. For exact terms and conditions and details of the exclusions, please refer to the Policy Wording or contact Allianz at 1800 222 1818 or +65 6222 1919.
- Allianz does not provide commercial insurance coverage for vehicles used for private-hire services (e.g. Grab, Gojek, etc.).
- Allianz shall not be able to provide cover that would expose it to any sanction, prohibition or restriction under all applicable economic or trade sanction law or regulations. In connection with this, Allianz reserves the right to decline your application of this plan.
- Allianz reserves the right to alter the Policy terms during any Period of Insurance as Allianz reasonably considers appropriate or if the Policy or Allianz is affected by a change in legislation or taxation, or any judicial decision. Allianz will give the Policyholder and Insured Person 30 days’ written notice of any such alteration.
- All information provided by you in connection with an application for a policy shall be true, accurate and complete. You understand that any inaccurate or false information given or any omission of information required, may at Allianz’s discretion, render an application invalid.
- You have a duty to tell us immediately if at any time after you your contract of insurance has been entered into, varied or renewed with us, any of the information given is inaccurate or has changed.
- You give consent to Allianz and its affiliates, third party service providers, related entities and business partners as well as their and its respective representatives and/or agents, may collect, use and disclose personal data related to you and other individuals provided by you for purposes including but not limited to underwriting, processing and administering any policy and/or claim, due diligence, renewals, audit, compliance, data storage, and providing general information about our products and services, and general communication with you, digitally or otherwise.
- You may refer to our in this website.
- This Policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your Policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please visit the GIA or the SDIC websites ( or ).
- This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
- Information is accurate as at January 2022.
Need more information or individual support?
The Allianz Commitment to Sustainability
At Allianz Insurance Singapore, we are committed to supporting green technologies and energy efficient markets. Our growing global portfolio of sustainable climate solutions has great potential to progress with more support for electric vehicles here in Singapore.